Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Prayer Is Powerful

Over the past several weeks, God had been teaching me the importance and the power of prayer. As I think about the impact I can and will have in my classroom, whether good or bad, I know that I need to be in prayer for my classroom and my students. I often fail to be consistent in prayer, so I want to ask you to help me in this. I want you to keep my accountable and ask me whether or not I've prayed for my class today. I would also greatly appreciate if you would prayer for my class along with me.

Mrs. Hausmann's and Miss Laura's 1st grade class '13-'14 school year:
Talisa (TA-lee-sah)
Alexandria (she goes by Alex)
Laycie
Dameon
Anthony
Emily
Morena (MAH-ree-nah)
Montana
Angelika (an-JEL-i-kah)
Gracyn
Kenyon
Kaydence
Dayton
Isaac
Brittany
Michael
Keenan
Khaylia (KAY-lee-ah)
Miguel
Soraya (so-RAY-ah)
Gennea (Jah-NAY)
Tylen
Richard

I know that these kids will forever hold a place in my heart as my first class ever. It's so fun to see these names and to see their faces and smile. I wish you could know them all too.

Peace,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment