Saturday, October 5, 2013

Holy Blizzard, Batman!

I got my first taste of a South Dakotan winter today.  Overnight on Friday and all day Saturday it snowed, about 6-8 inches with very high winds. It was really strange to see that much snow so early in the year, and with the trees just barely turning their fall colors. I am grateful, though, that we didn't get the 4 feet of snow that fell in the Black Hills.

I took a few pictures just because I felt I had to on this historic day of snow. They are not great because I'm a little out of practice with my camera since I haven't had much time to take it out lately.
But here they are. I hope you enjoy.







1 comment:

  1. Laura Beth I was hoping that you would post some of those winter snowstorm photos. Thank you, it is to warm up this week here as well, but of course we did not get that snow.

    ReplyDelete